cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dinamic text using send email outlook function

Hi everyone,

I have a question, how can I create  "Table" in a  Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2 in the "body section", I'm going to show some example, beacuse it's no a table as I said, it's organized text. 

Captura.PNG

This is the body that i want to create in the "body section", looks like table, but i would like to organized like that.

If(
    DataCardValue89_1.Selected.Result = "CONTRATA";
    Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2(
        "diego.fajardo@prosegur.com";
        "Cierre de contrato Aliado: " & DataCardValue95_1 & " / " & DataCardValue73_1.SelectedText.Value;
        "Se informa mediante el presente el cierre del contrato " & DataCardValue95_1 & ", perteneciente al referido proporcionado por mi aliado " & DataCardValue50_2&

)
);;
SubmitForm(Form7_1);;
Navigate(
    ReferidoGallery;
    ScreenTransition.None
)

This is my code.

My required its organized, as you can see in the first pic, the title "Datos Aliado" and "Datos del referido contratante".

Is it possible to organized like that?

I'm going to waiting for your comments.

Best regards.

4 REPLIES 4
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Can you please share where you are getting the details under each Datos heading from?  This is not clear from your first message.  Please share a screenshot of your app or the variable/control name.

Your code just says this which is not a valid reference because you did not indicate any property.

DataCardValue50_2

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @mdevaney 

Thank you for your soon reply,
This part: 

"Se informa mediante el presente el cierre del contrato " & DataCardValue95_1 & ", perteneciente al referido proporcionado por mi aliado " & DataCardValue50_2&

Its part of the boy, then the other part i would like to structure like the first pic a put.

Somenthing like this.

Captura.PNG

Make that stucture in the SendEmailOutlook Code, so in the email body will be appear like the example. 

@Anonymous 
Sorry, but I still understand where the data is coming from that will populate your email for the Datos del Alido section.  

Right now you have xxxx for everything.  I understand that is a placeholder.  Where is the data coming from?  Collection?  ComboBox? SP List?  Mutliple sources?

Screenshots can help explain effectively too!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mdevaney ,

All the data comes from SP List.

Show you the pics.

The email body takes the data from here.

Captura.PNGCaptura.PNG

Hope this help

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,280)