cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

Direct Link to new SharePoint List form?

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was a way to link to a 'new' SharePoint List form (customized in Power Apps). 

I know you can add <ListURL>/NewForm.aspx, but then it opens on it's own page with an ugly 'New item' title at top.

I want a direct link to the actual list with the new form side-window already opened.

If that's not possible, is there any way to customize the "New item" page to get rid of the title and border?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

@juphi17 I think the answer is "No" to both questions.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you not able to generate a link from the list itself to the particular item?

url.png

This link leads directly to the line item record on a new page without the ugly header. You might be able to dynamically generate those links for new items? 

Copying a link to an existing item, does the same thing - it goes to a separate page with an ugly title.  We want a link to the actual list itself with the form window overlay opened with a blank form. Currently the only way I see to do it, is linking to the list and have them click on 'New' or an item in order for the overlay to open.

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,470)