Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amghost
Helper II
Helper II

Disable Feedback

Hello,

We are getting ready to publish a few apps to our users via the PowerApp App from the associated mobile stores.

In our testing, we were asked to provide Feedback about the App after its use.  We do not want our users prompted for this.

Is there a setting to turn that off?

AppFeedback.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Amghost ,

Sorry, there is no function or feature to disable this feedback survey in PowerApps.

Please consider submitting the support ticket to Microsoft for further assistance.

Sik

KrishnaV
Super User III
Super User III

hi @Amghost ,

To best of my knowledge, there is no way you can turn off this. Lately, I have also noticed this as a compliant/concern from a few of my clients.

Let me see if any of our Microsoft team members supporting the community could help us by reaching the product team on this.

@ms-user @

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
GraysonBishop
Frequent Visitor

I just submitted a feature request for this - please vote for it at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Disable-Microsoft-Feedback-Survey/idc-p/869139#... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (55,955)