Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ju84000000
Helper I
Helper I

Disable delegation warning

Hello everybody!

I would like to disable delegation warning because work with that is very ennoying, 50 in one page is too much. I know what is delegation i know that i will don't have any problem with this. 

Do you know how to disable the orange warnings please?

Thank a lot for your help,

have a good day!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi @ju84000000 

It is currently not possible to disable delegation warnings.

What datasource and operator are you using that is causing a delegation issue?

If you could you share one of the formulae then I might also be able to help with the delegation issue itself,

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

View solution in original post

Hi @ju84000000 :

There is no direct way to eliminate Delegation Warning.

I have a way to make the delegation warning no longer appear:

That is to use AddColumns or ShowColumns to wrap your data source.For example:

This formula

Filter(List1,Title in [1,2,3])

will make the delegation warning appear,but this formula

Filter(AddColumns(List1,"MewColumn","1"),Title in [1,2,3])

will not.(Note: This formula still cannot be delegated)

38.gif

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
iAm_ManCat
Super User
Super User

Hi @ju84000000 

It is currently not possible to disable delegation warnings.

What datasource and operator are you using that is causing a delegation issue?

If you could you share one of the formulae then I might also be able to help with the delegation issue itself,

Cheers,

Sancho

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

KrishnaV
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @ju84000000 ,

Yes I totally agree with @iAm_ManCat that there is no way you can turn-off the delegation warnings in PowerApps. Since that your data set is small, what you can do is? 

1. on AppStart do this

ClearCollect(collListName,DataSource) // DataSource could be a SharePoint List or SQL Database​

• Now replace the list name in all the places with the collection name and use the collection for all the operations even in future operations.

Note: In PowerApps all the delegation warnings will go off as long as you use the collection as the data source.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Thanks for your help, but i can't clearcollect all my DataBase because it's very slow ( 5/6 min ). I have cut my database in 4 listS of 2000 items, my database is composed of 3 list of 6500 items cuted in 4 everytime.

My connector is Sharepoint, and the IN function is the function wich is not delegable.

Thanks but, I can't .. My database contains 6500 items and it is to long to load every time...

Hi @ju84000000 :

There is no direct way to eliminate Delegation Warning.

I have a way to make the delegation warning no longer appear:

That is to use AddColumns or ShowColumns to wrap your data source.For example:

This formula

Filter(List1,Title in [1,2,3])

will make the delegation warning appear,but this formula

Filter(AddColumns(List1,"MewColumn","1"),Title in [1,2,3])

will not.(Note: This formula still cannot be delegated)

38.gif

Best Regards,

Bof

Hi  @ju84000000 :
Has the problem been solved?
Is there anything else I can help?
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others.Thanks
Best Regards,
Bof

Thanks for this solution!

Hello Krishna,

I have an online app with multiple data source , while users using the app , it shows annoying warnings , can you please advise if the same solution will work form me as well.

below is the screen shot of warnings which comes very frequently.

SachinG31_0-1633341119070.pngSachinG31_1-1633341136824.png

SachinG31_2-1633341157539.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,381)