cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joel_Stanley
Frequent Visitor

Disable error code "Failed to load"

I'm currently working on a app which uses data from a spread sheet in my one drive, but I only want certain users to have access to this information within the app. Currently the branch containing the data is password protected, but any users without access to the file within one drive are getting the error pictured below. Is there anyway to disable this error code so all users can use the app without red boxes each time, while still allowing the approved users to access the data needed?

Thanks in advance everyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes. Leverage any of the Error functions.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-iferror

You can wrap the request in an IfError() or IsError() function and handle it more gracefully.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GarethPrisk
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Yes. Leverage any of the Error functions.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-iferror

You can wrap the request in an IfError() or IsError() function and handle it more gracefully.

View solution in original post

Thank you GarethPrisk.

I put in IfError(ErrorKind.NotFound, "") and it stopped the errors pictured, but now I'm getting forbidden ones (I tried ErrorKind.Forbidden) is there a ErrorKind I can use to stop these ones too?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,582)