Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LukasSliuzas
Helper I
Helper I

Disable share notifcations

Hello,

I want to share my app with Everyone but I don't want them to be spammed with message. Is it possible to disable that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When you are sharing there is an option at the bottom to not send them an email notification.

email.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
eka24
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @LukasSliuzas in saying everyone, do you mean users in your office365 account?

If that is the case go ahead and share. They will not be spammed. it a well secured environment.

Of course if any of such issues happen you can always report to the support team.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Yes, all O365 accounts. If I share to specific person then he will get an email. Hoping that won't happen when I do "Everyone"

When you are sharing there is an option at the bottom to not send them an email notification.

email.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

Hi,

I am looking for that but there is nothing. 

P.S

I had to scroll down to find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (44,715)