Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dknight7
Helper V
Helper V

Display Data from Sp List Based off User group

Hello,

I have a power app where I want to display the information from my SP list based on the user group that is associated with the record's category in my SP list. The main list that is being modified by users is my "Employee Activity List". This is connected to different sets of SP source lists. One of these lists are called "Manager Group Source List" . In this list I am setting the categories from a lookup and setting them to the group field that corresponds with those categories. I have provided detailed screenshots to show what I am trying to accomplish:

So for example, if my employee is a part of the 'Growth' category. I want it to only display records in the growth category for the user that is a part of that 'Growth' person group. (I hope this makes sense lol)

(Employee Activity List)

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.07.16 PM.png

 (Same SP list just further down the record)

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.07.30 PM.png

(When you click the name of the manager group)

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.13.16 PM.png

(Power Apps Screen)

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 3.09.58 PM.png

(Current Function for PowerApps Screen)

SortByColumns(
Filter(AddColumns('Employee Activity List', "TextManagerGroup", 'Manager Group'.Value),
Status.Value = "Needs Approval",

),
"TextManagerGroup", Ascending,
"SubmissionDate", Descending
)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,336)