Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Display Form and multiple Edit Forms

Hi all

I am strugling with displaying my data on my last screen prior to submiting (updating) the Sharepoint item. So what I want to achive is, I have a BrowseGallery that loads all my Sharepoint list items. Now I want to edit one of the items, there are alot of columns, so I created three new EditScreens with an EditForm in each. Then, through the three screens I collect data, and on my last screen I have DisplayForm, and in this form I want to be able to show all the collected date from the previous three screens, before I hit the submit button. 

What I get now is "No items to display". How to solve this one? I tried to fill the "Item" property of the Display form with different things but nothing seems to show me any collected data.

Thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Display Form and multiple Edit Forms

So, one thing I didnt try was the LastEditFom.Update in the Items property of the Display Form. This seems to show my data. I dont know if this is best practice, but it is working now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Re: Display Form and multiple Edit Forms

So, one thing I didnt try was the LastEditFom.Update in the Items property of the Display Form. This seems to show my data. I dont know if this is best practice, but it is working now.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,198)