Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kharina
Helper V
Helper V

Display Meeting Room's schedule view of outlook Calendar in powerapps

Dear PowerApps Community and Gurus, 

Is there a possibility for us to display the Schedule view of our Outlook Calendar? 

Schedule View OL.PNG

I wish to be able to create an app which will display the schedule view of our meeting rooms, not just displaying the information - but to show a view that can be like the one I posted or maybe similar. 

Can anyone, maybe, give me a hand on this?

Thank You and Kind Regards,

Kharina

3 REPLIES 3
RoryL
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Kharina,

Thank you for your post to the community. The calendar screen should be able to display the view for a conference room. I would probably start with the following documentation to get started and you should be able to adjust this control to display the data as needed for your scenario: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/screen-templates/calendar-screen-refere...

I hope this helps.

Thank you!

Rory

Hi @RoryL

I tried - and definitely it worked to show the calendar - which is my calendar for my user profile. 

However the app that I am trying to build is to get the categories of meeting rooms as a part of the dropdown.  And I cant get that to show up.

Another thing is,  if I use this calendar( from the document), it can show the daily schedule listed inside the gallery - but I want to see if I can show the "schedule view" just like the image that I posted. It seems hard.

Thank You and Kind Regards,

Kharina

RoryL
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Kharina,

Thank you for your reply and the information. I was able to research this further and it looks like the connector doesn't surface the events for contacts other than the profile user running the app (unless it's a shared calendar). Because of this, I would like to suggest that you vote and comment on the following idea to add this functionality. The idea is also currently under review by the team: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Get-Resource-Calendar-Events-from-Office-365-Co...

Thank you,

Rory

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,255)