cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nickduxfield
Level 8

Display Problem on Android Phone: Entire screen moves up leaving black space

Selecting a dropdown in my edit forms when I had a 3+ column layout produced a unquie css effect. The entire screen moves up leaving a blig black area in an app on android. Almost centering the dropdown in question. The screen doesn't return to position, only upon closing app.

My only fix was to return the fields to single column layout.

See below for example.

1. OnVisible

issuestate1.PNG

2. Upon selecting item in dropdown.

issuestate2.png

Any ideas? Bug?

4 REPLIES 4
Power Apps Staff sarafankit
Power Apps Staff

Re: Display Problem on Android Phone: Entire screen moves up leaving black space

@nickduxfield- We fixed an issue related to this yesterday evening. Can you please try to save and publish your app again to see if it is resolved for you?

nickduxfield
Level 8

Re: Display Problem on Android Phone: Entire screen moves up leaving black space

Ok thanks, I'll try that out and report back.

nickduxfield
Level 8

As I mentioned, I had to roll back trying to not trigger any issues. But, today I noticed it was back on a different version of the app. This is a bit of a problem for me, because the app is live, and I cant possibly know what triggers the issue so I can avoid it until its fixed. This time, when I clicked a save button, the screen focuses on the save button, leaving the rest of the screen blblack.

Session ID: 49d78c5a-939c-d333-410d-f5024455b7f7
PowerApps 2.0.681

nickduxfield
Level 8

As I mentioned, I had to roll back trying to not trigger any issues. But, today I noticed it was back on a different version of the app. This is a bit of a problem for me, because the app is live, and I cant possibly know what triggers the issue so I can avoid it until its fixed. This time, when I clicked a save button, the screen focuses on the save button, leaving the rest of the screen blblack.

Session ID: 49d78c5a-939c-d333-410d-f5024455b7f7
PowerApps 2.0.681

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,926)