cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kavitaparab
Level: Powered On

Display calculated field values as lookup in another list

I have a 'Case List' where I have created a column 'Case_number_Title' - its a calculated column which concatenates 'Case number' and 'Case title' from Case List. Case List is on Site Collection 1.

I have created a timesheet app where I would like user to pick value from 'Case_number_Title'. Timesheet is list in a subsite of Site Collection 1.

Currently, its allowing me to choose 'Case_number_Title' field from Case List and display it in Timesheet app but not displaying the value to pick.

How to enable the display of the values?

Regards,

Kavita

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Display calculated field values as lookup in another list

Hi @kavitaparab,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Could you please share a screenshot about your Timesheet app? Is it a PowerApps app?

Do you want to display the Calculated field values of your Case List within the Timesheet app?

If the Timesheet app is a PowerApps app, and you want to display the Calculated field values of your Case List within the Timesheet app, you could consider take a try to add the Case List as a data source within your Timesheet app, and then you could retrieve the Calculated field values using the following formula within a Drop down box (Set Items property of the Dropdown control to following):

'Case List'.Case_number_Title

Note: The 'Case List' represents the Case List.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
kavitaparab
Level: Powered On

Re: Display calculated field values as lookup in another list

Sorry for the late reply.

The following solution didnt work, as per Microsoft flow support, there are too many look up fields in my Case list hence its not picking up and updating the field values

Thank you for your reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,602)