cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anonymous21
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Display on Calendar

Hi, I'm creating a calendar based on my Leave Request list. I want the Calendar only to display the "Approved" request. The green box is the Approved leave and the black one is Pending and could be Rejected or Cancelled. How to make if Approved = green colour, others = invisible from the calendar? 

anonymous21_0-1656386784368.png

How to make if there's more than 1 request in the box, both requests will be displayed. For example, there are 2 requests made on 28 June 2022 so both requester's names will appear. How to do that? Can anyone please help me?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Krishna_R
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @anonymous21 , I'm working on similar requirements. 

1. for the fill property, use the switch condition like switch(thisitem.status.value,"approved",Green,"inprogress",Orange,RGBA(0,0,0,0))

2. for your 2nd question there are two ways, 1 is use to nested gallery and pass the following filter to items property

filter(datasource, yourdatecolumn = datevalue)

otherwise

use a text label and in text property show the count of requests on the day. like countrows(filter(datasource,datecolumn = datevalue)) and onclick of it show one more gallery to display all of your requests

Krishna_R
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @anonymous21 

any further updates on this ?

Hi @Krishna_R, I've managed to only show approved ones. The second requirement I don't do it because I'm not too good at Power Apps and I keep getting errors so I decide not to do it.

Thank you for your help and concern.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,092)