Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdhamFH
Helper V
Helper V

Display other user calendar

Hello, 

i want to display other user calendar in power apps, any suggestion how to do it? thank you

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@AdhamFH 

Yes -

First, you will need access to their calendar - it must be shared and accepted.

Second, you will use the Office365Outlook connector and the CalendarGetTablesV2 action to get the id of the other calendar.

Finally, you can use the GetEventsCalendarViewV3 action to get a list of events on the calendar.

Works great!  I hope it works well for you and helps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

@RandyHayes  thank you for your response, but i find another error like this 

Capture111.PNG

could you help me how to solve this error ?

@AdhamFH 

Yes, your parameters for the function are not correct and you will get that error.

Please review the docs for the Get calendar view of events (V3) to understand what you are passing (and I'd advise using the V3 rather than V2 as it is deprecated).  Most importantly, you need to pass the ID of the calendar that you want events for.  Passing a name is not sufficient.

What I would suggest is to change your DropDown Items property to this:

Office365Outlook.CalendarGetTablesV2().value

And set the display field to name.

Then in your event gallery items, set to something like this:

Office365Outlook.GetEventsCalendarViewV3(Dropdown5.Selected.id, DateAdd(Now(), -10, Days), DateAdd(Now(), 10, Days)).value

Set your start and end dates in the accordingly - the example above will show 10 days prior to 10 days future.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,165)