Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Display quantities with two decimals in columns formulated in sharepoint

Hi,

I have columns with calculated field in sharepoint. For example: (subtract two columns from the same list).
This field calculated in sharepoint I can look at it with two decimal places, but when I look at it in powerapps, it appears with many decimal numbers. How can I make it look like two decialmes or without any decimal number.

Attached screensNumbers Decimals 02.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Rob_G 

Can you please try this code in the Text property of the label?

Text(Value(ThisItem.Retraso),"0.00")

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hello everyone, I reviewed the sharepoint and I had to change the regional configuration of the site.
Now it works.

Thank you.Numbers Decimals 08.JPG

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Rob_G 

Can you please try this code in the Text property of the label?

Text(Value(ThisItem.Retraso),"0.00")

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted

Hi,
I send a video with the result,
I still have the problem,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OrBo49LJRim0SdwH3RXR7NOQ6oLBfJdj/view?usp=sharing  

Regards,

Highlighted

@Rob_G 

I don't download files from people I do not know.  You'll have to show it another way.

---

Highlighted

I will explain here, sending some images, but before I want to mention the following.
I am observing that in PowerApps this calculated column which has Sharrepoint as its data source, shows the field as text and not as number in Power Apps.

Numbers Decimals 03.JPG

With the option for the solution that they indicated, we have:

Instead of removing all the zero numbers that it has to the right of each number, it adds two decimal places and then when I click elsewhere the formula automatically changes.

Highlighted

I will explain here, sending some images, but before I want to mention the following.
I am observing that in PowerApps this calculated column which has Sharrepoint as its data source, shows the field as text and not as number in Power Apps.

Numbers Decimals 03.JPG

Numbers Decimals 04.JPG

With the option for the solution that they indicated, we have:
Instead of removing all the zero numbers that it has to the right of each number, it adds two decimal places and then when I click elsewhere the formula automatically changes.

Numbers Decimals 07.JPGNumbers Decimals 06.jpg

Regards

Highlighted

Hello everyone, I reviewed the sharepoint and I had to change the regional configuration of the site.
Now it works.

Thank you.Numbers Decimals 08.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,255)