cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
12strikes
Helper I
Helper I

Display records for Self and Subordinates

I have an app were 4 level of managers can enter records.  I'm trying to setup a filter for a gallery where the records for the manager that is logged in and that managers subordinates display.  M4 (Manager 4, the top level manager), M3, M2 M1
If M4 is logged in He/She can see all their records and the records for the M3's, M2's and M1's that are under them in the Org Chart.
If one of the M3's is logged in He/She can only see their records and M2's and M1's that are under them in the Org Chart

If one of the M2's is logged in He/She can only see their records and the M1s that are under them in the org chart

If one of the M1s is logged in He/She can only see their records.

I've tried using 

- Office365Users.DirectReportsV2

- Office365Users.ManagerV2
But I can't get it to work.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,669)