cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Displaying sharepoint list entries filtered from this week

I have a sharepoint list (CheckInOut_Test) where a column is named CheckIn. This column holds different dates. Another column shows the hour at office for the specific day. Now I want to display the sum of the of hours for the current week and also for the current month. I tried this: 

"Days this month: " &

Sum(Filter(CheckInOut_Test; CheckIn >= Date(Year(Today());Month(Today());1) );WorkingHours_Day)

Unfortunately, the number displayed after calculation is really high and has nothing to do with the working hours dislayed in the column. The problem seems to be this part: [>= Date(Year(Today());Month(Today());1)] 

Can someone help me with this? Thanks!!

EDIT: I removed the Filter to see what happens then. When just using the sum, the number was even higher. In the area of billions. So I assume the problem is not the part mentioned above, but the way SUM() handles the working hours. The working hour column is calculated as (checkOut - Checkin) which are two columns themselves. 

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @Anonymous 

Glad that it worked. 

If my reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,320)