cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper IV
Helper IV

Distributing List Details to Members

Hello guys, I am building a leave request and I want to seek some help to you on how can I or is there anyway that I can distribute this Days on my Employee list1.PNG so when they pick a Sick Leave Type and it will deduct on their available days.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Distributing List Details to Members

Hi @Marlin-A ,

This is a complex application implement. It can not be achieved by only one table.

At least, you should have a Balance list to store the total vacation days and the vacation used for each user and a Leave list to store leave request information.

Here is an example of two tables:

Snipaste_2020-03-26_14-41-03.png

When the user requests a new Leave, patch the leave information to Leave table and Update the used field of the user in Balance table.

I would recommend you to try the Leave Request Template App. This app can fulfill your needs, you can refer and learn from it.

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Distributing List Details to Members

Hi @Marlin-A ,

This is a complex application implement. It can not be achieved by only one table.

At least, you should have a Balance list to store the total vacation days and the vacation used for each user and a Leave list to store leave request information.

Here is an example of two tables:

Snipaste_2020-03-26_14-41-03.png

When the user requests a new Leave, patch the leave information to Leave table and Update the used field of the user in Balance table.

I would recommend you to try the Leave Request Template App. This app can fulfill your needs, you can refer and learn from it.

Hope this helps.

Sik

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,979)