cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arealm
Frequent Visitor

Do Until goes only 1 time

Hi ,

I'm working on making  some flow. Actually don't understand why my Do Until doesn't work

So the goal is to check if the department changed from Not assigned to another status -  it has to be away from this Do until. If the status is still Not assigned check the conditions again (3 times) - set up in change limits field. But It goes away from this Do until every time after 1st attempt. What do I wrong? I attached the image with Do until 

3 REPLIES 3
Drrickryp
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @arealm 

I think you would get more answers if you posted this in the PowerAutomate forum.  https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Power-Automate/ct-p/MPACommunity 

Dejinmi
Community Support
Community Support

@arealm What is the duration of delay between each check? Also I see from your screenshot that the Do until condition times out after 1 hr so that could also be why. please share screenshots of the entire Do until with the specified delay intervals.

Dejinmi

arealm
Frequent Visitor

The duration between each check is 2 min (Delay option). For example if I'm late to change the Status to smth not equal to "Not assigned" it goes away from Do Until with Not assigned value after only 1 iteration. But the condition is to do until it's "not assigned" and repeat it 3 times (in my case)

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,810)