cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Alcolea
Advocate I
Advocate I

Do it is possible to add an image to a tooltip?

Hi, I want know one question, you can't help me? I would like to know if within the tooltip option there is any possibility of adding an image to be viewed by the user when passing the mouse pointer over it? is possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

As interesting a concept as that is, the answer is No.   The tooltip will only display text.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

That is an interesting question.  It might be possible if you have a data source with images and you are pulling information from that data source into the Tooltip.   Now that you ask that I am going to have to test it and see.

I will let you know what I find out.

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. If it answered your question, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.
JR-BejeweledOne
Super User
Super User

As interesting a concept as that is, the answer is No.   The tooltip will only display text.

Yes, it would really be very interesting if there was the possibility. Anyway thanks for the help! Thank you very much! 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,212)