cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abhijithshastry
Advocate II
Advocate II

Do we have ways to connect to Microsoft's MileIQ from Power Apps ?

Hello,

I wanted to know if MS has/plans-to build a Power Apps/Automate connector to MileIQ, in order to be able to consume its data and build custom dashboards/reports. I know MileIQ has its owning reporting capabilities, but is it possible to have a Power App connection to build custom reports ?

I checked, there is no sufficient documentation yet on connecting to MileIQ via REST-API or relevant C# dlls to build a Windows app either. Hence wanted to explore via Power Apps. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
psycrkz1
Microsoft
Microsoft

This App's connector is still not available in Power Apps yet.

While I assume you can contact to MileIQ with support@mileiq.com to see if any public web api can be used, if there is some public web api is offered by MileIQ, then you can try to build custom connector to connect data into power apps.

Hope it would help and please accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
psycrkz1
Microsoft
Microsoft

This App's connector is still not available in Power Apps yet.

While I assume you can contact to MileIQ with support@mileiq.com to see if any public web api can be used, if there is some public web api is offered by MileIQ, then you can try to build custom connector to connect data into power apps.

Hope it would help and please accept this as a solution.

View solution in original post

Thank you for your response. I contacted their support team via that email address and they are to say it is NOT COMPATIBLE with any integrations, and also there isn't any future road-map in this line.

(MileIQ Help Center)

Aug 24, 2020, 10:14 AM PDT

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your response. I apologize for the previous email I accidentally send you that email. To answer your question, unfortunately, we are not compatible.

Thank you, 
MileIQ Help Center

Abhijith Shastry

Aug 24, 2020, 9:12 AM PDT

My query is whether MileIQ has a relevant connector for Microsoft Power Apps (Yes/No). If not, does the tool have an API for developers to integrate using C# Programming language or REST-API.

Thanks,

Abhijith R. Shastry

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (28,951)