cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aro1
Frequent Visitor

Does SharePoint customized Integrated form count as an App in terms of License restrictions

My question is if the SharePoint customized Integrated form counts as an App in terms of License restrictions?

- e.g. if the limit for the App is reached (e.g. 2000 calls) can one still use the Integrated form on the sharepoint list as the backup?

- do the same limitations as for the App also apply for the SharePoint Integrated forms?

Thank you very much in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @aro1 ,

I believe the limit should be per app, and not directly related with the list you are using.

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rimatos
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @aro1 ,

All system requirements and limits that are applicable to a normal canvas app, will also be applied to a SharePoint Customized Form App. This can be verified in the FAQ section section of our System Retirements documentation  

rimatos_0-1599645539002.png

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config

Regards,

Ricardo

aro1
Frequent Visitor

@rimatos 

Is the limit applied per SP list or per App? Lets say that we have a SP list that is connected to an App1, App2 and also has an integrated form built in. Can 2000 calls be made on all of them or would reaching the limit on one block the others as well?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi @aro1 ,

I believe the limit should be per app, and not directly related with the list you are using.

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (37,816)