cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expolio
Helper II
Helper II

Doesnt show the data field

Hi it may be a silly question but when i use a templete of a Microsoft app the data fild isnt show in the bar 

Expolio_0-1629282630232.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Expolio ,

You can have a try of this method:

Go to Settings of your app, and turn off the "Improve data source experience and Common Data Service views" option. Then re-open your app and check the result.

valbaimsft_1-1629356590849.png

Best regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Expolio ,

I tried with a template app but side was showing here. Could you please specify the template in which you are facing this issue ? 

PG_WorXz10_0-1629283004655.png

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

the problem is with all the apps that uses template so in te left menu i cant see this icon :

Expolio_0-1629283933336.png

PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Expolio ,

This is because the templates are not using any external data source. These templates always use basic connectors and internal collection so that users can use it without any data connectivity issues.  

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Expolio ,

You can have a try of this method:

Go to Settings of your app, and turn off the "Improve data source experience and Common Data Service views" option. Then re-open your app and check the result.

valbaimsft_1-1629356590849.png

Best regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,846)