cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asdeev
Helper V
Helper V

Doest show table names when creating a flow " when the data is modified in sql flow"

My connection is correct to the server from where I am trying to connect my table to. But I still dont see my table. can someone please tell me how to create this flow when the data is modified and my source is sql. 

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @asdeev,

It seems that you are working with Microsoft flow.

Are you using on-premises SQL Server or SQL Azure?

Please check the following doc for a reference. From the doc we know that SQL triggers won’t work for on-premises SQL Server:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-triggers-in-the-sql-connector/

If you need more help, please feel free post back.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@asdeev thank you for posting this thread. Can you review the latest reply and advise if you're still experiencing this issue?

@Anonymous

Hi,

Yes! I still experinece this issue. My connection to the database is correct but I dont see any tables. Please see the picture attached. 

Not sure why!

Anonymous
Not applicable

adding in @GregLi to review and assist 

@Anonymous

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,719)