cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tayyab22
Level: Power Up

Don't see yellow button ""make it your own" app when I create app from Budget Tracking Template.

When I create PowerApps app from the template Budget Tracker. When I hit create button, I see app built and grey graph because data is not there. I don't see the yellow button ""make it your own"  app. When I click Play button, it does populate the graph with data. Where it is getting data from? and how I can make it my own application as I don't see the button "make it your own"? I click on connection and I have OneDrive for business connection. But when I save on it it says Excel tables were not found. Thanks. TomC.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Don't see yellow button ""make it your own" app when I create app from Budget Tracking Template.

Hi @Tayyab22 ,

Can you take a screenshot of the data source list in this app? Please mask the sensitive data like your authentication before uploading.

In addition, you can refer to below documentation about how to remove the sample data and use my own data in this template app:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/using-app-template/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
shouri75

Re: Don't see yellow button ""make it your own" app when I create app from Budget Tracking Template.

Hello.

I have the same problem when creating an app from the Help Desk template. The yellow button "make it you own" doesn't appear.

Could it be because of the licence type (Office 365 A1 for Faculty)?

I'm a newbie and I would really like to try and understand how it was constructed but not having access to the data origin makes every effort pointless.......

Can someone point me in the right direction to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Tayyab221
Level: Powered On

Please see the attached screen shots file. Thanks, Tom Chaudhry.

als329

I am having the same issue with the "PowerApps Training App (PATApp)" and have attached a screen shot. Thanks!

MD_TechWriter

Same issues, no Make your own app button on ANY of the Powerapps I'm trying to create from templates. Any one have a solution yet?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,110)