cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Double scrollbar

Is there a way to prevent double scrollbars in the scrolling screen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: Double scrollbar

An Edit form has its own scrolling so you do not need to put it inside the scrollable screen, just a regular one.

If you still want to do this, make the height of the Edit form large enough so that you do not require scrolling in the form.  That way you will scroll the screen, and that will be the only scrollbar that appears.

- not filipk@microsoft.com, please private message me if you can't share with everyone

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Chita,

I guess that you are using a Scrollable screen, how did you configure the screen?

According to this documentation about “Add a scrolling screen in PowerApps”, I add a Scrollable screen then add several controls to test this issue, seems that I don’t get double scrollbars in the screen.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Please try with an edit form, this is the problem I have:

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Chita,

I am trying with EditForm control. But it seems that I am not able to reprodcue this issue on my side.

What I have done is to create a scrolling screen, then add an EditForm control to show data. There is only one scrollbar on the screen.

Have you done any special configurations on the app? Please give more information to help reprodcue this issue.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Any updates to this? I'm experiencing the same issue

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Please update on this from MS team as this issue exist, while customise forms in powerapps, that has many controls and when resize screen to full mode. Horizental and vertical scroll bars appear

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

An Edit form has its own scrolling so you do not need to put it inside the scrollable screen, just a regular one.

If you still want to do this, make the height of the Edit form large enough so that you do not require scrolling in the form.  That way you will scroll the screen, and that will be the only scrollbar that appears.

- not filipk@microsoft.com, please private message me if you can't share with everyone

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi Filipk,

I am still facing same issue, Getting multiple scroll bar.

I have not took scrolling screen, screen is blank since it is came by default.

I have just created SharePoint List with 52 fields and clicked on customize PowerApp options. I have not made any changes to form, still it is showing 2 horizontal bar and 1 vertical, which is not required.

Can you please help.

Thank you,

Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Soyeb_Malek can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing, or PM me with it?

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi , @FilipK,

I am also facing this issue in customized PowerApps form .

My questions are -

how do I remove vertical scrollbar that shows up in form. I see 2 vertical scrollbars

and also one horizontal at the bottom. ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,464)