cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soyeb_Malek
Level: Powered On

Re: Double scrollbar

Thank you for quick reply.

Please find below attached screenshot of multiple scroll bars.

fahad

Please update on this issue as many users are experiencing this.
fahad

@FilipK - found any workaround on this?
Power Apps Staff FilipK
Power Apps Staff

One scrollbar is from the Screen, one from the Form elements.  You'll want to eliminate one of those by making its content fit its size.

So you'll either want to:

1. Make the form control height shorter so it fits inside the screen.  That way you won't get the screen scrollbar, but you will still be able to scroll the form itself.
  2. Make the form control height large enough so the form element doesn't require scrolling.  You then have to be inside a scrollable screen, so you get the scrolling from the screen.
- not filipk@microsoft.com, please private message me if you can't share with everyone
ssvk

HI @FilipK

I have quite a lot of datacards and the form has scrollbar , but when it is launched from the SP list , it shows 2 scrollbars - one from Powerapp form and other from SP page, which is not a good user experience. Can this be fixed ?

Soyeb_Malek

Hi @FilipK,

Thank you for suggestions.

Option 1 is what i tried already and Option 2 i cant take scrollable screen now as i already developed PowerApp form and redoing it, that will take more time.

Any other suggestions ?

Appreciate your quick reply.

Regards,

Soyeb Malek

Power Apps Staff FilipK
Power Apps Staff

Adding @Kavishi_MSFT

We are looking into this.  The solution involves multiple teams so we ask for some patience. 

- not filipk@microsoft.com, please private message me if you can't share with everyone
Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

@ssvk do you think you could provide us with a session id? Just alt + right click on the form.

Also did you customize the form size at all? If you did, then could you let me know what you changed it to?

Thanks!

YatinMumbai

Same issue faced by me. I do not see how this question is marked as Solved. Did not see a fit solution.

Power Apps Staff cherie
Power Apps Staff

@YatinMumbai 

do you think you could provide us with a session id? Just alt + right click on the form.

Also did you customize the form size at all? If you did, then could you let me know what you changed it to?

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,821)