Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjohnson
Helper I
Helper I

Double validation on Submit

Greetings and Happy New Year-ish!

I have what I think should be a simple request, but I can't seem to figure it out. Ha.

I have a request form and I would like to have 2 things validated before the submit button displays. I have the first one, but I guess I can't figure out how to combine these two:

1. I have a toggle to accept the terms. This works fine by itself.

If(TermsButton.Value = false, DisplayMode.Disabled,DisplayMode.Edit)

2. I would like to add, If Checkbox1 = false then the same for display mode(s).

So in order for the submit button to display, then both Terms Button and Checkbox should be true.

I hope I explained that ok.

Thanks for any assistance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jjohnson 

Can you try to update the expression as:

If(TermsButton.Value && CheckBox1.Value, DisplayMode.Edit,DisplayMode.Disabled)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @jjohnson 

Can you try to update the expression as:

If(TermsButton.Value && CheckBox1.Value, DisplayMode.Edit,DisplayMode.Disabled)

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

gabibalaban
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @jjohnson ,

Please try:

If(TermsButton.Value && Checkbox1.Value, DisplayMode.Edit, DisplayMode.Disabled)

So the button will be disabled until the toggle button will be ON (true) and the Checkbox1 will be checked (true).

Hope it helps !

Thank you! That worked perfectly. 

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

@jjohnson 

I am glad that your issue is resolved. Please mark the thread as solved, so that it is useful for others as well.

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza Winner Announcement

Please join us on Wednesday, July 21st at 8a PDT. We will be announcing the Winners of the Demo Extravaganza!

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,461)