Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omi18
Helper V
Helper V

Download Selected item as csv from gallery

Hello,

I have a gallery with an email and a checkbox. What I am trying to do is download the email list associated with the checkbox.  

Any suggestions? 

Thanks,

Omi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HenryARPhillips
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi,

One method I have done to get a CSV output from Power Apps is to:

Create a collection of the two columns in this case, so one for checkbox and one for email.

The pass that collection into a Flow.

In the Flow using the create CSV table, populate with what was passed from the app.

Then create file in SharePoint/OneDrive and pass in output of the CSV table action and sure to set the file extension to .csv.

You could then leave it at that, email a notification with link or respond back to the PowerApp with the link to the CSV and couple with a Launch to automatically launch if you want to too.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HenryARPhillips
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi,

One method I have done to get a CSV output from Power Apps is to:

Create a collection of the two columns in this case, so one for checkbox and one for email.

The pass that collection into a Flow.

In the Flow using the create CSV table, populate with what was passed from the app.

Then create file in SharePoint/OneDrive and pass in output of the CSV table action and sure to set the file extension to .csv.

You could then leave it at that, email a notification with link or respond back to the PowerApp with the link to the CSV and couple with a Launch to automatically launch if you want to too.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,983)