Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Download multiple files from gallery

Hello Microsoft Team,

i have posted this below comment two months ago and i have not recieved any solution or comment, well shall consider the below question is still under progress.

Perhaps i have received the work around but i have used the workaround for time being, in fact i have posted the idea on PowerApps too.

"Is it possible to download multiple files within the gallery, in my case i have gallery which has a document library from Sharepoint.

And i have added the checkbox controller to the gallery which are "Select All" for Multiple files(10+ or more) and Select the files which are needed(2 or 3 out of 10), so that when needed user can select the multiple documents using checkbox and download in zip file or normal download but How can this be accomplished? However i can dowload or launch the single file at a time."

Workaround was from support team:

The OnSelect property of the Download button control set to following formula:

Download(Substitute(First(Split(First(Filter(Gallery1.AllItems,Checkbox1.Value=true)).'{Link}',"?")).Result,"%20"," "))

If you want to dowload or launch the single file at a time, please take a try to set OnSelect property of the Download button to following formula:

Download(Substitute(First(Split(First(Filter(Gallery1.AllItems,Checkbox1.Value=true)).'{Link}',"?")).Result,"%20"," "));Launch(First(Filter(Gall

But it would be more helpful if the multiple download function was solved.

Thanks in advance and Appreciated !

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Hi, I tried formulas for multiple download of items in Gallery, but it opens only first item (in Chrome). In Firefox it opens all selected items in new tabs. So, is there a way to have download of multiple  selected files, to Download folder?  @Shanescows please advise, big fan here 🙂 Capture.PNG

Highlighted

@Nikhil2 how do you download multiple images? can you kindly guide me in the right direction to do this.

can you post screenshot and the formulaes you used.

Thank you in advance

Highlighted

Hi,

Has anyone got this working? I've been trying for days. I've used the solution posted by @v-xida-msft but it only opens the first file of the chosen ones.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,919)