Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zeta1178

Re: Downloading... in a loop

thanks

abluem97
Frequent Visitor

I'm not sure why wasn't working. The image icon I was using was <5 kb...

However, using one of the default icons did work, so that should be good for now. Thanks!

neeraj

I have three PowerApps that are identical in function and design. All of them point to data in SharePoint Lists. Two of the three open on mobile without issue, but the third (new app created today) will not download to open on mobile. I can access the new app through a web browser on desktop, but it will simply not download on mobile. The icon is there, but when you click it, the download progress just spins indefinitely.

later on, new app load successfully on Android, but still will not load on iPhone (even though others will). it just says downloading.

Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello, have you tried changing the icon of that app to one of the default icons we have provided? 

sajarac Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

I did in mine, and didn't works, after several attemps I had to recreate the app with the standard icons and is working fine in my IOS devices

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,165)