cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farsamigmail
Frequent Visitor

Drag and Drop Does not works on Edge

Hi guys,

I used and "Add Picture" control to my app.

Drag and drop works fine on Chrome but not on Edge:

DragandDrop.png

Any suggestion?

Thank you,

Faramarz

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @farsamigmail 

That is happening because limitation is on the edge browser side. I carried out a test myself and edge didn't allow me to drag and drop files. Refer: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/cannot-drag-and-drop-into-edge/...

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashag2255 ,

Thanks for the response.

Did it work for you? it didn't for me.

Faramarz

Hey @farsamigmail 

Nope. It worked in chrome for me. Does not work in Edge as their seems to be a limitation for drag and drop in Edge for this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,127)