cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Drag and drop elements to organise my app

Hi everybody,

As a producer off app for citizen developers, I have been trying to make my app as easy as possible for anyone else to understand how to modify it.
This implies to add comments in my formulas but alos it implies to name and reorganise elements in my app.

It has been very long to reorganize my whole using right clincking and choose "moove up" or "moove down" the element.

It would be amazing to be able to DRAG the element and DROP it right where it needs to be.

I tried to draw an exemple in the attachment.

Regards,

Tom

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Tom_FR ,

This Functionality is not available yet,

But you can Vote for the below-mentioned Idea. that belongs s to the same as you required.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Drag-and-drop-functionality-to-reorder-controls...

Thanks,

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Tom_FR ,

This Functionality is not available yet,

But you can Vote for the below-mentioned Idea. that belongs s to the same as you required.
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/Drag-and-drop-functionality-to-reorder-controls...

Thanks,

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,130)