cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RDZE57

Drill Through Left Mouse Click Not Working After Report Published to My Workspace

I have a report with multiple pages and have the Drill Through setup to go from page 1 to page 2.  When using Power BI Desktop, everything works as it should.  When I left click on the Account # field, I am given the "Drill Through" option which I select to go to page 2.  When I publish the report, the left click "Drill Through" no longer works.  I have to right click and pick "Drill Through" from the list of options.

I am not going between reports, only pages of the same report.  I have also changed the settings in the Report to enable "Cross Report Drill Through" but it still does not work as it does in Power BI Desktop.

Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RDZE57 :

Please turn on this button on the service:

1.PNG

In addition,this is Power Apps forum,If you want to get help with Power BI, please go to the Power BI Forum.

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RDZE57 :

Please turn on this button on the service:

1.PNG

In addition,this is Power Apps forum,If you want to get help with Power BI, please go to the Power BI Forum.

Best Regards,

Bof

That is turned on.  Sorry about the forum mix up. 

Shruthi96

Solution is not working .. even if it is turned "on" PBI service 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (3,140)