cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RDZE57

Drill Through Left Mouse Click Not Working After Report Published to My Workspace

I have a report with multiple pages and have the Drill Through setup to go from page 1 to page 2.  When using Power BI Desktop, everything works as it should.  When I left click on the Account # field, I am given the "Drill Through" option which I select to go to page 2.  When I publish the report, the left click "Drill Through" no longer works.  I have to right click and pick "Drill Through" from the list of options.

I am not going between reports, only pages of the same report.  I have also changed the settings in the Report to enable "Cross Report Drill Through" but it still does not work as it does in Power BI Desktop.

Ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RDZE57 :

Please turn on this button on the service:

1.PNG

In addition,this is Power Apps forum,If you want to get help with Power BI, please go to the Power BI Forum.

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RDZE57 :

Please turn on this button on the service:

1.PNG

In addition,this is Power Apps forum,If you want to get help with Power BI, please go to the Power BI Forum.

Best Regards,

Bof

That is turned on.  Sorry about the forum mix up. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,951)