cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drop Down DataCard are not showing options

I have a choice field named 'Funding category' in Sharepoint in following option "PO, Reclass, FoC". I am using this data for my powerapps. On 'EditForm' the field does show up but on clicking the down arrow, the drop down options are missing.

I have 4 similar fields and all are acting same. Refer image for clarity. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
cwebb365 Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: Drop Down DataCard are not showing options

I've had odd bugs with my app doing that and I'm trying to remember how I fixed it. I want to say if you remove the items text and add it again it will cause it to rebind the data to the control, or I might have had to just remove the field and add it back in for it to bind again. not sure what caused it but it was annoying when it was happening.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You for your response but I did that the last time. The options came back but gain after few days it is same. Looking for a permanent solution to this. 

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Where did you encounter this issue? On web browser to mobile devices? Please test with multiple ones.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,033)