Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevinyong
Helper V
Helper V

Drop Down List not showing

Hi everyone,

I got a problem on the combo box / Drop Down List.

2.PNG

The screenshot above shows a drop-down list in the form. As you can see, the button that shows the drop-down list has been clicked and the form does not show the drop-down list.

After I cancelled the item:

3.PNG

It still not showing the drop-down list and it keeps happening but sometimes it shows the drop-down list and sometimes it doesn't

Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
VDS_Mantra
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

It might be that you have connected your dropdown list item from any data source directly and some time it takes time to upload due to Internet Connectivity. 

So you can save your list into Collection variable form data source and then give the reference of that variable in dropdown list item. 

HI @VDS_Mantra,

Sorry, I am don't understand what you trying to say.

The data connected for the dropdown list item is from the SharePoint List 

The dropdown list does not show whenever I need to edit and sometimes I need to refresh the page to get the drop-down list.

Thank you

HI @VDS_Mantra ,

Sometimes it shows the drop-down list but sometimes it doesn't show the drop-down list after I had clicked the arrow.

Now, the only way that I found to solve the problem is to refresh the page and sometimes the drop-down list also didn't show after I refreshed the page.

When I checked the formula in PowerApps, there is no error at all for drop-down list field

What is this happening, is there any workaround for this?

Thank you

Hi @VDS_Mantra,

The problem that I faced is actually on the Combo box that is from the column in the SharePoint List.

As for now, the problem occurs in edit mode and sometimes it also happened on the new mode which is when the user filling up the form.

Now, I checked the formula for properties on the Combo Box and there is no error in it but the problem still exists.

Is still any workaround on it?

I hope I can get your reply very soon

Thank you

Hi, 

Use the Refresh(Sharepoint List name) on page upload means from where you are navigating that dropdown list page. 

Hope it will work and sometime it doesn't show in F5 mode if you will use it on live mode then list will be show there. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,656)