Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PG_WorXz10
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Gorilla_8,

The Default collection limit of PowerApps in 500. You can increase this limit till 2000. 

Go to Settings -> General ->  change the limit to 2000.

PriyankaMadan10_0-1628005296419.png

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

If you are using a SharePoint list, try increasing the row limit from 500 to 2000. Keep in mind that Distinct() is typically not delegable.

Hope that helps!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.
PG_WorXz10
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Gorilla_8,

The Default collection limit of PowerApps in 500. You can increase this limit till 2000. 

Go to Settings -> General ->  change the limit to 2000.

PriyankaMadan10_0-1628005296419.png

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

@PG_WorXz10 

If the DataSource is SharePoint and is more than 2000 records?

Hi @Gorilla_8 , 

Independent of the data source 2000 limit is of PowerApps, only 2000 records will be fetched in a single server hit.  

Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

So, if I got a CDS datasource with 4000 items I can't show?

Hi @Gorilla_8 ,

In depends on the type of operation you need to perform. If you want to bind data in collection 2000 you can bind using default method or you can bind 2 collection with  2000 and combine into signal collection having 4000. 

If you want to search data you directly pass the entity/table name no need to binding the data in collection. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,308)