cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fatimat
Level: Powered On

Re: Drop down List Items Limites to 500?

I had the same issues, I have less than 800 items on my list, and i did the following:

1. I used dropdown, but it only displayed about 600 items

2. I adjusted the limit to 2000, then it said "maximum number of items reached" at the bottom of the list.

3. I changed it into a combo box (single selection only), now all items are visible in the list, but when I click my save button with formula SubmitForm(EditCreateForm);Navigate(GalleryScreen,ScreenTransition.None), it didn't navigate to the GalleryScreen. I cancelled it, but then I saw the data was actually saved. 

4. I selected the item and tried to edit it. When it went to the edit screen, the combo box was reset. But when I go back to the display item screen, the data is still there.

5. I have been trying to put DefaultselectedItems (e.g. Parent.Default, Lookups,etc), but it keeps giving me an error saying "The property expects table values, but this rule produces incompatible number values"

So looks like I have 2 problems:

1. EditForm save button doesn't navigate to the right screen when selected. From what I gathered, this might be caused by the combo box being in the form.

2. Combo box default selected item needs to be set. 

Can someone help?

vwyankee
Level: Powered On

Re: Drop down List Items Limites to 500?

Can you tell me why a combobox is limited to the app row limit when a SharePoint list is the datasource, even without any operators in the Items formula? We just have SharePointListName.ColumnName. 

Trying to create a consistent interface on a gallery with filtering each column (using a combobox).

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,280)