cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Drop down list not populated when navigated to Edit the second time

I have an auto-generated list-detail application with a Sharepoint list behind. And there is a field with a drop-down list of values.

When I edit a record for the first time the list has all my 4 values. When I click 'x' (cancel) i the top-left corner and click Edit again the list contain just one value, the current one maybe. Ease to recreate, I guess. The is also another text field which is not populated at all at that time, just left empty. I would say - not a very complicated / rare use case 😉

1 REPLY 1
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for the feedback.

I think editing the same record a second time won't affect the value showed under the EditForm control.

Would you please share more details about the column field under SharePoint List that the dropdown works with?

For some known issues, please check:

Connect to SharePoint from PowerApps

Refer to the "Known issues" part.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Apps User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (27,615)