cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Dropdown.Defaults Value can;t display actual value (as shown in Right Pane)

Hi PG & @carlosag

In my previous many apps, there were no problem to populate selected value and show it in Dropdown.Defautls.

In the attached screenshot, I have pointed out the "C" (as in Right Pane, Defaults = "Pin Arm Tension PV") shows correct Selected Value (as of Gallery, "D") next to Mitsuhishi parts. So does when I use a Label, "B" to show the corect value.

However, Dropdown.Defaults, "A",  (which is set exactly similar to "B" = "Part_Name"), showed the "First Result of the Dropdown value".. WHY?

(Howeverm the first dropdown is correct in showing "Mitsubishi", customer name, as in Gallery = Dropdown = Label = Right Pane)

May PG help to verify what goes wrong of this inconsistency (from two dropdown and my previous apps - which are OK).

Any error here?

Apprecaite correction.

Have a nice day."A" is not similar to "C", and "D", "B". Strange"A" is not similar to "C", and "D", "B". Strange

hpkeong
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi PG

My apologies and I found my customer mistake due to not matching of CAPITAL Letter and Proper Letter (with Dropdown).

It is not relevant and this thread can be removed.

Thanks

hpkeong

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
hpkeong
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi PG

My apologies and I found my customer mistake due to not matching of CAPITAL Letter and Proper Letter (with Dropdown).

It is not relevant and this thread can be removed.

Thanks

hpkeong

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,183)