Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Dropdown Menu and Lookup Issue

Hello, 

I have a Sharepoint List to be used as a reference to automatically filter in certain data in the app. The data that is being filtered in is the following. 

Supervisor Name

Employee ID Number

Last 4 Digits of Card

The input that gets the Supervisor Name is a dropdown list. My issue is that there are only about 7 people that have multiple supervisors and may need to select which one at time to time. My current code is as follows:

[LookUp(ReferencenceList,User().FullName=Proper(Title),Supervisor)]

I have two identical records in the sharepoint list the only thing that differentiates the two is the supervisor name is different. 

I can only get the first supervisor to show up in the dropdown, Is there a way to fix this??

Let me know what you think!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Dropdown Menu and Lookup Issue

@Maxwell123  You can use First() function.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-first-last

If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: Dropdown Menu and Lookup Issue

Hello!

I have been trying to put the first function into my formula, where would I plug it in?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,244)