PowerApp that I built uses a table from a Azure SQL database as the source for a dropdown. This table has only one column and created to support this dropdown.
When I'm viewing the app in preview mode, I have no issues with the dropdown. However, once I publish the app, it does not show any elements in the dropdown.
Strangely, I use the same table in another PowerApp and that works fine both in preview and published version. And I'm using the same code (Dropdown's Items is set to the table: '[dbo].[CountyName]') for both.
I found a work around (using sharepoint list rather than a database table based on Azure SQL) but it was happening on web browsers. My app is not set up for mobile. Very strange how it would work on one app but not on another.