cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan1234
Level: Power Up

Dropdown box UI issue

Hello,

I have created a PowerApp connecting to my SharePoint list. When I select an item in the list and click on Edit, I see form opening as expected. The form has a Dropdown list for Region.  I click the list open, and without selecting any item or without clicking outside the Dropdown, I close the item.

First item openned in edit mode .png

Next time I click on another item in the list and click on Edit, I see that earlier dropdown (which I opened for earlier item) is still open and has values of earlier item.

Second item opened in Edit mode - shouldnt have dropdown open.png 

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

!!
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisR
Level 8

Re: Dropdown box UI issue

In SharePointIntegration, try:

ResetForm(SharePointForm1);EditForm(SharePointForm1)

Hope it works,

Chris - IW Mentor PowerApps Training

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dropdown box UI issue

Hi @Susan1234,

Do you use the Custom form created in your PowerApps app to edit the list item within your SharePoint list?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. I agree with @ChrisR's thought almost, you could consider take a try to set the OnEdit property of SharePointIntegration control to following formula:

ResetForm(SharePointForm1);EditForm(SharePointForm1)

More details about SharePoint forms integration within PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/sharepoint-form-integration

More details about customing a SharePoint list form using PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/customize-list-form

In addition, please check if the OnSelect property of the Combo box control within your SharePointForm1 is set to false. Please take a try to set the OnSelect property of the Combox box control within yout SharePointForm1 to false.

You could also take a try to re-customize a form using PowerApps app for your SharePoint list, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,196)