Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Dropdown filter

Hi 

i would like to filter my data based on monthly dropdown whats formula to use please and here is my currant formula and how can i added dropdown 

Sort(
Filter(
Shipments,
StartsWith(
Company.Value,
SearchBar.Text
)
),
OrderDate,
Descending
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also close the item., please consider giving it Thumbs Up.
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Please give further explanation on the dropdown. What table are you using.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Ramole 

As you already have a filter formula there, please check on the following URL where it is indicated how to use the filter with multiple conditions: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Filter-multiple-condition/td-p/142832

You will be able to add the second condition that you need.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
Highlighted

Hi @eka24 

I have a field of orderdate so i would like to populate those dates on the dropdown example if i select the dropdown orderdate 4/24/2020 to filter only those dates 

Thanks  

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also close the item., please consider giving it Thumbs Up.
Highlighted

Try:

Sort(Filter(Shipments,Search(Company,SearchBar.Text),Dropdown1.Selected.Value),OrderDate,Descending)

OR

Sort(Filter(Shipments,Search(Company.Value,SearchBar.Text),Dropdown1.Selected.Value),OrderDate,Descending)

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Highlighted

Hi @eka24 

Whats code or formula should i have to use on the dropdown please 

Thanks 

Highlighted

Your table that contains the orderdates. Example If it is in the Shipment table put:
   Shipment in the items of the Dropdwon

After that if it does not work, give a screen shot

------------

Highlighted

Hi @eka24 

Please advice me whats best way to do it if i need to search textbox and dropdown, the dropdown i would like to show me the dates of orders like Jan 2020 or Feb 2020 like that and here is my code please 

Sort(
Filter(
Shipments,
StartsWith(
Company.Value,
SearchBar.Text
)
),
OrderDate,
Descending
)

Thanks

Highlighted

Can you display your structure of your Table to enable me look at it.

Highlighted

Hi @eka24 

CompanyName        Lookup Item

CollectonDelivery      Yes/No Item

Note                        Single line of text Item
Order date              Date and Time Item

Order Status           Choice Item

Shipping Method  Choice Item

Shipping Route    Choice Item

TrackingNumber  Single line of text

TotalPieces          Number
Weight                Single line of text
Length                Single line of text
DeclaredValue    Currency
CODAmount      Currency
CODType            Choice

FreightCharges  Currency
Width                Single line of text
Height              Single line of text

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,792)