cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uiit3155
Helper III
Helper III

Dropdown list not showing all items from SharePoint list.

Hi All,

I know this question has been asked by many people but i didnt find a correct suitable response for my query.

I have a list with 8K+ records and i am doing some data operation on them and displaying Title in a dropdown list. Below is the formula i am using:-

Distinct(Sort(Filter(Filter(Projects,(Gate="1" && Approval="Approved") || (Gate = "2" && Approval="Approved") || (Gate = "3" && Approval="Approved") ||(Gate="4" && Approval= Blank())).Title,Not(Title in Filter(Projects,Gate="4",Approval="Approved").Title)),Title,Descending),Title)

Still it is not showing all items and only half of the items(~600) are displaying in dropdown. 

What is the workaround for this so that all items can be displayed and i dont have to do much changes in app. Right now all the fields loads in my app once Title is selected from this dropdown. Also app is taking to much time to load and page becomes unresponsive due to this.

Note:- I have already changed query row limit from 500 to 2000 in app settings, still some items are missing.

I tried below approach as well, but when assigning Item property with Distinct, Dropdown gives error as maximum number of items reached.

Concurrent(ClearCollect(
CollectionA,Filter(LOTO_UNITS,RowNo<2000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionB,Filter(LOTO_UNITS,RowNo>=2000 And RowNo<4000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionC,Filter(LOTO_UNITS,RowNo>=4000 And RowNo<6000)),
ClearCollect(CollectionD,Filter(LOTO_UNITS,RowNo>=6000 And RowNo<8000))
);

ClearCollect(coll_AllUnitsAndEquipments,CollectionA,CollectionB,CollectionC,CollectionD);

uiit3155_0-1665675037923.png

1 REPLY 1
uiit3155
Helper III
Helper III

@RandyHayes  @Irfan Please assist if you have any idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,109)