Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SLCLARKE
Helper II
Helper II

Duplicate Field Answers over two screens

Hi,

I am sure this is really simple but google really isn't helping.

I have some inputted answers on one screen, i need the same answers to appear on another screen. I don't want to have to input them again, can I just look up the answers from the other screen?

SLCLARKE_0-1636030326841.png

3 REPLIES 3
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

You can reference the values from one control in other controls, to display the same data. For example, you can add a label and edit the Text property to show Dropdown1.Selected.Value and display whatever is currently selected in that dropdown.

I see you are using dropdowns - are you trying to give the user the ability to change those on other screens? Or are you simply trying to display the selection without giving the user the chance to change it?

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thank you for this, this has helped massively. One of the boxes is a combo box. Would it literally be Combobox1.selecteditems ?

@SLCLARKE wrote:

Thank you for this, this has helped massively. One of the boxes is a combo box. Would it literally be Combobox1.selecteditems ?

Comboboxes are a bit different, in that the SelectedItems property is a table capable of holding more than one selection. You can't display a table in a label, unless you use Concat() or another function to turn the table into a string. Once you get past that, yes you can refer to the selections out of a combobox too.

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,400)