cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate detection for two separate data card using Power Apps using Enforce unique value in SharePoint

Hello Team,

I have a SharePoint Customize form, where two list which i have created in SharePoint by enabling enforce unique value "Yes" for two list named as Document number and Check number. While using the formula for the Document number and check number.

When the list is submited with duplicate value for Data card document number; the error message is appearing for both the Data card instead of one. For e,g if i have put duplicate value in Document number the error message is throwing for Document number and check number. The formula i used in error message Datacard for that particular card is If(!IsEmpty(Errors('Europe Manual Check Request')),"Duplicate Item-This value already exists in the list"). Pls help me to throw error message, If the document has duplicate value. When the check number has duplicate value then it show an error for Check number separately not for both at the same time. Pls refer screenshot for better understanding.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,297)