cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dynamic content not picking up certain survey123 questions

I have a flow set up to send an email once a form is submitted. I want to include certain question answers within the body of the email, however the one I want is not showing. My only thought is that the applied logic is hindering it however a question that will only show if yes is selected in a yes_no IS showing. The question I am trying to find is an applied logic to a calculation on a CSV file. Would it need some sort of expression to concat from the CSV? But only if that answer was selected, not every time. I can provide better examples if needed. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Dynamic content not picking up certain survey123 questions

@Cbridge3 

You have posted your question on the PowerApps Forums where most users work only with or only have knowledge of PowerApp content.

You'd be better off posting this question the Power Automate community forums here, as you'll likely find more users with the skills you need to help you out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,697)