Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MNixey
Advocate II
Advocate II

Dynamic table inside forall loop

Morning All,

Matthew Devaney has a post that talks about exceeding the 2000 row limit for collections. It's a great post and almost exactly what I need. Is there a way to make the table in the below code dynamic:

Clear(colCars);
ForAll(
    ["Ford", "Dodge", "Toyota"],
    Collect(colCars, Filter('Car Inventory', CarMake=Value))
);

Instead of Ford, Dodge and Toyota, I have six names. I could obviously hard type the six names but I was hoping there's a way to all ow me to create the list of names dynamically. My thoughts were to collect a distinct list of names from the sharepoint list and then dynamically create a table from those names. Is that even possible? Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks @WarrenBelz - the delegable information didn't hit home with me until the second time - I have utilised another list and now I'm all good. Thanks for persevering 😊 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (1,810)