cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Dynamically take data from Power Apps to SQL

Hello,

I've created a stored procedure with Flow and use it in Power Apps. The problem is when I want to take the data as it is dynamically. Im having 13 columns and when I use 'PowerApp->Executestoredprocedure(V2)'.Run(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) manually the stored procedure works, but I want to make it dynamically. All the columns have different sets. Can anyone tell me how to take the dynamically data from these columns?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Dynamically take data from Power Apps to SQL

@bulprosbibg 

You might need to give an example here.  I’m not sure what meant by manually vs dynamically.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Okay. For example:

1) I have one table in my database which is called Flow with 13 different columns

2) Each of these columns has different value

3) I've created the following Flow:

bulprosbibg_0-1593605339501.png

+ 10 more columns

4) When I include 13 records in the Run propery from the Flow it works and 13 records are inserted in my database

bulprosbibg_1-1593605430388.png

5) You can see how the database looks now:

bulprosbibg_2-1593605461338.png

6) I want to use the following records automatically from Power Apps:

bulprosbibg_4-1593605547309.png

But I dont know how to include them in the "Run" statement

Super User
Super User

Hi @bulprosbibg 

It looks like this might be the same, or very closely related to what I've posted here. Can you see if that helps?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Insert-records-to-SQL-database/m-p/613717/hi... 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,338)